BBB Betting Tips: Yankees vs. Blue Jays (4/19)


A team loss Tuesday, but another BBBetting win here. Our hot streak continues, now sitting 5-1-1 in our last seven games. Tonight, I’m worried that it’ll be a tough one. 
Photo Credit: Bill Kostroun


Toronto Blue Jays @ New York Yankees (04/19)

Aaron Sanchez (1-1, 3.66 ERA) vs. CC Sabathia (0-0, 4.00 ERA)

I do not like tonight’s matchup for the New York Yankees. Aaron Sanchez has the stuff to be an ace on most teams in baseball, and he happens to be pitching for one of the hottest teams in baseball. The Blue Jays scored over 30 runs in their series against the Royals on the road, and do not appear to be slowing down. The worst part is they are up against CC tonight, who ordinarily I am a huge fan of. The concern is an older pitcher coming off the DL, against red hot bats. 

I think this game has the potential to be a nail biter. As always, I believe the Yankees will get the victory, but I only think it will be by a run. The Blue Jays will cover tonight.  

Final Call: Blue Jays +1.5 (-150)

Article by: Dylan Farrell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Bronx Bomber Bets: BBBets 9/23

Five keys to a successful 2016